GreenWare ISO 14000 Software Hands-On Workshop Syllabus
This course is intended to give participants extensive knowledge of GreenWare's ISO 14000 Assessment, Implementation and Audit software products, and a strong working knowledge of the key features of Caseware, the software operating platform, including an introduction to its powerful customization features.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to use GreenWare's software and have a comprehensive understanding of the ISO 14001 standard and how it relates to their organization.
Topics covered are as follows:
- Environmental policy
- Evaluate environmental aspects and impacts
- Identify legal and other requirements
- Set objectives and targets
- Develop environmental management programs
- Develop training schedule
- Develop communication and reporting strategy (optional)
- Develop emergency response procedures (optional)
- Monitor performence
- Identify nonconformance, corrective and preventive action
- Develop EMS audit programs (optional)
- Management review of the EMS (optional)