GreenWare Perform Hands-On Workshop Syllabus
This course is intended to provide participants with the ability to implement an environmental performance system using GreenWare Perform. The course will follow the "Plan-Do-Check" management system model. Participants will learn how to import or manually input their environmental performance data, set up their performance measures database, maintain their environmental performance data on an ongoing basis, evaluate the data quality of their measures and indicators, and produce environmental reports.
At the end of the session, participants will have a sound working knowledge of all the key features of the software, including its powerful database of environmental measures, monitoring and reporting tools, data quality system, and customization features. An optional component of the course is the review of the software's EMS worksheets based on the ISO 14001 standard.
Topics covered are as follows:
- Setting up a file
- Selecting environmental performance indicators
- Creating an entity structure
- Inputting data - manually and by import
- Reporting on environmental performance - creating annual, monthly, quarterly, comparative and trend analysis reports
- Detailed supporting analysis of data
- Assessing data quality
- ISO 14001 EMS (optional)